Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cruise






Shawn and I went on a Cruise this last weekend! We had a great time, it was kind of our late anniversary present to each other. We went with friends from California Laurence and Sabrina, Shawn and Laurence went to high school together. We didn't do a whole lot , but relax and EAT!! I think i gained 10 lbs over the weekend, any way it was good food and very relaxing weekend expect i got bad news on Sunday morring that my cousin Hutch was killed in a car accident. I can't believe that it is true, it goes to say we need to live each day to the fullest, because you never know.

2 comments:

Gerry and Angela said...

Hey Ging,
I am so happy to have a comment from you! It's so fun to keep in touch this way!!

I am also sooooo sorry to hear about Hutch! I still can't believe it's true either!!! You have been in my thoughts all week!!

Love ya! Ang & Gerry

Maile's said...

how fun! it looks like a lot of fun, you deserved the cruise!!!
luv ya tons xoxo nis
p.s. happy anniversary!